top of page


If you are looking for help with your mental health or substance use, start here:

Learn about insurance coverage and benefits.


Find a program that works for you.

Here are a list of programs that provide support to young adults in Bucks County - but be aware that this may not be a complete list of all the services and supports available to you.

  • If you are still in middle or high school, your school counselor and/or social worker may be a good place to start.

  • If you are in college, you may have access to mental health services through a campus health center. ​

  • Finally, as a resident of Bucks County you can discuss your options with the:

    • Bucks County Department of Mental Health at 215-444-2800

    • Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission at 215-773-9313.

  • If you have HealthChoices  (Medical Assistance) benefits, call 877-769-9784 or visit for more information.

If you need guidance, don't be afraid to ask for help.

Where do I start?

Finding help and support can feel overwhelming. The good news is that you are in the right place.

If you have been thinking about ending your life, please don’t wait to reach out.

You have options. You can reach the Bucks County crisis center nearest to you by calling:

1 (800) 499-7455.




Other Resources...

Victim Assistance

Housing & Homelessness

Substance Use

Mental Health

What to do if you are homeless or housing insecure.

Information on obtaining and managing benefits.

Options for treatment and support for substance use.

Services and supports for mental health, including a list of providers.

Resources if you or someone you care about has experienced violence, abuse, or trauma.

Additional supports and resources that may be helpful.

bottom of page